Representation For Idaho Non-profits
Nonprofit organizations, including churches, face almost all of the same management issues that for-profit businesses encounter on a day-to-day basis, but they also face issues and responsibilities unique to the nonprofit structure.
At Attorneys Northwest Inc., we represent and counsel churches and other nonprofit entities on the day-to-day operations and management issues they face.
Our Legal Services Are High-Quality And Affordable
Organizations everywhere are seeing donations, grants and other funding being cut or eliminated. We offer affordable legal services for nonprofit organizations to help make hiring a lawyer and getting answers to your most important questions easy. We offer these services by the project. For example:
- Preparing articles of incorporation and bylaws for non-profit organizations
- Determining which type of organizational and legal structure is the best fit
- Advising elder boards and boards of directors
- Advising homeowners associations generally and regarding liens on property
- Negotiating property purchases or leases
- Selling existing property and assets
- Drafting and reviewing contracts related to any aspect of the organization
- Performing risk assessments and making recommendations for change, repair and prevention
- Reviewing financial, operating and administrative plans for meeting short- and long-term goals
It is more important than ever that nonprofit organizations run efficiently. Operating expenses and infrastructure maintenance never seem to decrease, but needs are always there. Let us help you accomplish your mission and be a resource for your organization. Liability issues should be a top concern.
We Can Advise You On Non-profit And Church Operations And Management
We have many years of experience helping non-profits operate efficiently and profitably while balancing the risks posed by their employees and operations.